Thursday, February 4, 2010

So, the saga continues....the knitting one that is.  Sleep for baby Lily continues to be on the up & up; thank goodness.  But, this blanket has come to a stall yet again.   I am nearly finished though & did make a lot of progress.  At this point I have 11 more squares to knit in the soft gray shade and about that many more to correct from previous colors.  I hesitated to redo squares I'd already knit, but I knew I'd be dissatisfied with the results, if I didn't.   

Getting nervous about seaming, wondering if I've left enough of a tail on each square....

Saw a photo of Ms. Debbie Bliss!  I was taken aback at how happy it made me to see her face!  She has a new book out on designing your own knits and I discovered that she has a background in fashion design.  This must be why her patterns are so timeless.  

I'm beginning to wonder if I'll make it through this book before Lily has children of her own!

No comments:

Post a Comment