Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Tuesday is for Tips

You may or may not have noticed that last week I was MIA... I found myself at a loss for words and time.....and my IPAD was incapacitated.

After a visit to the Apple doctor, I'm happy to be back in the game!

And today is Tuesday which means it is tip-time, baby!


I am being reminded through a bible study I am going through with my international girls--who say they read my blog!--that my life is not my own. And when I focus on MY plans, MY expectations, MYSELF, I miss out. Period.

And so my friends, my tip for today is not directly linked to knitting and motherhood, but it certainly covers it and puts it in perspective:

John 15:5 "I am the vine, you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing."

No comments:

Post a Comment