Monday, February 21, 2011

Awkward Knitting Photo Monday IV

So, last Monday's awkward knitting photo was a given: the photo was clearly taken in another era.

Contrastingly (is that a word??), this week's photo is very current.  It comes from a new book entitled Vampire Knits by Genevieve Miller.  I suppose this book was inspired by the whole Twilight movement, and this guy is on team-Jacob??

I'm pretty sure that this pattern is not cool for anyone over the age of 5.

But the model in the photo sure is doing his job well to try and sell it! 


A--I wonder if he got to keep the pair  B--I wonder if he wears them

Have a mahvelous Monday night!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lori! I'm checking out your blogsight at the library again, and I love to read what you write! The bad knitting photos are hilarious! I hope you didn't buy the vampire knitting book- did you? One of my all time favorite books is also Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers!
    We sisters fell from the same tree, didn't we? Call me sometime soon! I miss you! I love you more! ...P.S. I read the article about the guy who got healed from Melanoma cancer. What an awesome testimony and encouragement!

    ReplyDelete