Thursday, February 3, 2011

Thursdays: Featuring the Thrills of Motherhood

Thursdays are when I will take the liberty to relay to you all the thrills I get from being a mom!

Allow me to begin with snow suits, boots and tiny fingers ;)

My Lily all dressed & ready to play in the snow---such a poser!
The Blizzard of 2011 came roaring through our area on Tuesday evening through Wednesday.   And with the foot of snow, came the opportunity to play! 

Lily stares so longingly out the window on snowy days... 

And by the time I've dressed her in all the gear, I am beginning to think I've entered menopause; I'm sweating so much!  All the wriggling, jerking, and did I mention chasing??  The most daunting point to make is that it's so cold that she's never outside in the stuff for more than 5 minutes:  it takes more time to dress her! 

It also makes me chuckle to think how immobile she becomes---she tries to walk, to grab at the snow, but to no avail :(   However, she is content as can be to just be outside! 

Oh, and mittens at this age....  So small, but not small enough :( 

She cries when I declare it's time to go back in.

And these are the days I will cherish ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment