Tuesday, February 1, 2011

What's New-Wednesdays

Wednesdays are all about What's New !

What's new with me, what's new with you--projects we are working on, products/designs that are out there, innovative strategies and ideas....all related to motherhood & knitting, of course!

I am excited about Wednesdays!  How about you??

Here's What's New this week:

Parents Magazine's latest issue features a blurb that captured my attention:

Save the Children is sponsoring a charity drive to gather knit caps for babies in impoverished areas around the world. The drive's purpose is two-fold: to raise awareness and to help reduce the number of newborn deaths, which equals nearly 4 million per year!
Do we need a better reason to knit??

Parents also politely included a link to easy, free patterns: GoodGoes.org/caps

For more information, please check out the FAQ's. This drive ends February 28th, and I think that is plenty of time for me to knit a beanie for a precious little one in need.  I hope you can join me in supporting this important cause! What a great way to employ your gifts in service of another....

Have a wonderful Wednesday, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment