Wednesday, February 9, 2011

OK, so I confess that with this new format/structure, I've gotten my days mixed up!

Tuesdays are supposed to be about tips--knitting, motherhood, and life tips while Wednesdays are all about what's new....

Since yesterday was supposed to be today's post, I will make today's post what should've been yesterday's post.  Are you following me?  [Just say yes....]

So, today will include a tip on life: 

Don't color your own hair.  Period. 
The end.

I trust that this tip could alter the course of your life for the better.

Have a great Wednesday!

3 comments:

  1. LOL! Man I wish you had posted this yesterday...Oh well, guess it'll be "rainbow" colored until it washes out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right?! Ay... I'm calling to make an appt. today: not waiting for it to wash all out ;)

    ReplyDelete